Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Normal

Even after three years of blogging, I still have a hard time remembering that people actually read my blog.  But every now and then I'll post something and later get an email, text, or package based on something I blogged about.  At first it's a bit unsettling, wondering how they knew about it, but then I remember the blog.  
Last week I briefly mentioned that baby J had a head ultrasound coming up.  I didn't elaborate, as we're very limited in what we share, but I was surprised at the texts and emails I got asking how it went!  Thanks to those of you who prayed for her!
We had the ultrasound on Monday, and found out today that everything on her brain scan looks normal! The doctor wasn't expecting anything different, but it was a relief to rule out any issues there. 
Life continues to speed by in between doctors appointments, social worker meetings, school evaluations, visitations, classes, etc.  We continue to be amused by Keragan on a daily basis.  It's so interesting to see her mind work as she learns new things.  Tonight we had bacon and eggs for dinner.  We rarely have bacon, and so Keragan looked at the bacon on her plate and asked what it was.  I told her it was bacon, and she thought for awhile and then asked, "pattycake, pattycake, bacon's man?"  We couldn't even respond through our laughter.  
Baby S loves to laugh at Keragan, when she falls down or does something a little funny.  At first Keragan loved the attention, but lately she hasn't been enjoying it as much, so she'll say in a grumpy voice, "that's not funny!"  Of course that makes S laugh more, which makes Keragan get more mad and frustrated.  
I'm exhausted, so this is a short post, but thanks for reading and for your support!  




No comments:

Post a Comment